Moon Tae-il (Hangul: 문태일) referred to as Taeil (Hangul: 태일) is a South Korean singer, born in Seoul on June 14, 1994. He is one of the vocalists of NCT U and one of the main vocalist of NCT 127.
History on NCT Edit
- Stage Name: Taeil (태일)
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Nickname: Taeyomi, Strony, Teddy Bear, Taeilddy Bear, Moon, Shintaeil, Billy, NCT's Funniest Member
- Sound of Your Heart (with Yesung of Super Junior, Sunny of Girls' Generation, Luna of f(x), Seulgi & Wendy of Red Velvet, Doyoung) (2016)
Featured Artist Edit
- Specialty: Guitar, Piano, Singing
- Hobbies: Listening to music, Watching Movies
- Personality: Quiet, warm, cuddly, cute, and caring.
- Seoul Science High School (Practical Music) (Graduated)
- Hanyang University (Applied Music) (Dropout)
- Likes: Playing computer games, pranking the members
- Dislikes: Sushi, Carrots
- Favourite Foods: Pork Belly, Ice Cream, Pizza, Chicken, Meat
- Favourite Season: Spring
- Favourite Weather: Clear Skies
- Favourite Number: 1
- Favourite Colour: Black
- Favorite Places: Apgujeong Rodeo, Anywhere as long as he goes with his friends
- Favorite Entertainer: Kim Yun Seok
- Favorite MC: Shin Dong Yup
- Favorite Movies: Lump of Sugar, Masquerade.
- Favorite Dramas: Rustic Period
- Favorite Animations: Crayon Shin Chan
- Favorite Musicians: SHINee, Kim Bum Soo
- Favorite Genre: EDM
- Ideal Type: Someone with short hair who is cute.
- He usually sleeps at 2:00 AM.
- Mark said Taeil talks to himself a lot.
- He said he wants to try skydiving.
- One time, Doyoung was having a shower and Taeil kept on squirting shampoo onto his hair.
- He has a younger sister born in 1997.
- He loves to do skinship with Winwin.
- He loves to ski.
- His favourite soccer player is Messi.
- His current roommate is Yuta.
- When he was a child, he wanted to be a lawyer.
- He is the oldest member of all of NCT (born in 1994).
- When he is stressed he tends to eat.
- He's actually very close with Yuta.
- He originally had a 48.7% viewer rating but changed it to 45.6%.
|| To view the Taeil gallery, click here.